Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Snapshot Three: My First Job

My first job, wow that was one heck of a job. It was at KFC aka Kentucky Fried Chicken. This place was crazy it was like a hell hole. It was hot, greasy and dirty. Ugh!!!! Every day I did the same thing. I would walk in and my manager would say “ get on the cash register”. I hated that man, he over worked me and constantly yelled “hurry up customers are waiting” and I would always yell back that am only one person. I had this coworker his name was Lazarus like the Macy’s store. He was nice and until this day am still friends with him. Whenever I got stressed out, he would always calm me down and help me out. Other than my manager and the horrible conditions, I guess the job was ok. I felt like I was doing the same thing everyday. I would ring up orders, get the money, give the food out and always smile and say “Have a nice day!!”.

3 comments:

  1. my manager was not very nice either. She never actually did anything. She just kind of sat there and yelled

    ReplyDelete
  2. My manager was pretty intersting, I think kind of bi-polar because she would be happy one day, and the next day she wasn't. I finally caught on and realized that when she needed a cigarette, that was when she was mean lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant imagine what it would have been like to work in those conditions i would have quit.

    ReplyDelete