Monday, October 19, 2009

My First Job

My first job is considered the least_paid job I have ever had, but it is the most memorable one. I was an Art student in small school in my hometown when I was offered a part time job in the summer to help my teacher. There are several reasons that make this job such a special one.
To begin with, it was my first job, so naturally I was very exited about it. I had a feeling of joy and worry at the same time. I felt proud for entering the world of adults, and I was scared that I would have more responsibilities. As a result, I could hear the pitter-patter of my heart as the first day of my first job was approaching.
My main duties were checking the other student drawing and helping them.I had never failed to my best,which was the main reason I was asked to work part timeduring the summer.This job brought me more prestige among my friends. They began to ook up to me.
Overal, despite the fact that my firstjob was not well paid at all and I consider it one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. Sometimes I wish I had a time mashine and could go back to that summer and repeat that wonderful experience.

1 comment:

  1. maryam, i bet you did a nice job with the students! it is very cool how your friends started to look up to you after you got this job. i think work can give us a sense of pride and accomplishment and i'm glad to see you had that in your first job!

    ReplyDelete